The Smart-Ex® 02 DZ1 is the successor of the world’s first intrinsically safe smartphone for Zone 1/21 and DIV 1 areas. In addition, it meets all important global hazardous location and regulatory certifications.
SPECIAL FEATURES OF THE SMART-EX® 02 DZ1
1. THRIVES IN ATEX ENVIRONMENTS AND HARSH CONDITIONS
• The Smart-Ex® 02 DZ1 ATEX phone is suitable for ATEX ZONE 1/21, intrinsically safe and is ATEX EUROPE approved (EX-zone 1/21: II 2G Ex ib IIC T4 Gb II 2D Ex ib IIIC T135°C Db IP6x)
• This ATEX smart phone is equipped with a 12.7 cm (5.0″) extreme shock and scratch resistant Gorilla® Glass with glove touch and wet mode thus it can be operated in the extreme harsh conditions with ease.
• The Smart-Ex® 02 DZ1 is also water and dust proof hence making it suitable for harsh and tough conditions
• The phone has a loudspeaker with GORE protective vents for noisy work environments and also a microphone with selectable background noise suppression thus the phone thrives in industries where heavy and noisy machinery and equipment is operated.
2. USER FRIENDLY AND CONVENIENT
• The up to date Android operating system enables the intrinsically safe ATEX Smartphone to operate safely, efficiently with the most user friendly applications and software available on the Google play store.
• The phone supports a wide range of Smartphone functions and features such as streaming various video formats, email client such as Gmail, IMAP, POP3.
• The ATEX phone also consist of a replaceable very powerful battery which offers an option to easy replace the battery when working in longer shift operations thus making 24-hour work coverage a possibility.
• The device is also NFC capable thus allows wireless data exchange.
3. SAFETY and SECURITY
• LONE WORKER PROTECTION can be enabled on the device via a third party application, based on country specific regulations, hence enhancing the safety of the user when working alone.
• The phone can operate in areas where risks of explosions are frequent due to its ATEX EUROPE APPROVALS and other International approvals.
• Regular security updates prevent unauthorized access to user data and confidential company data.
Are you interested in the Mining-certified version? Please contact us and we will inform you about thethe Smart-Ex® 02M.
- Cl I, II, III, Division 1, Groups A-G T4 IP64
- Ex ib op is IIC T4 Gb
- Ex ib op is IIIC T120°C Db
- Cl I Zn 1, AEx ib op is IIC T4 Gb
- Zn 21, AEx ib op is IIIC T120°C Db